whY Owe yoU? When it's all about me...

Yup, this blog is all about me. I talk about random stuff. Maybe one day, I'll talk about you.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020: A (Not-So-Great) Year in Review

There is no doubt in my mind that 2020 is the worst and most challenging year I've ever faced.

I didn't get to travel overseas this year. Unfortunate, but not completely surprising.

Still, there have been some good news.

2020 is the year when I was able to accomplish a lot. I got a promotion this year, bought a handheld gaming console before the start of the pandemic, purchased an awesome working and gaming laptop and managed to save a lot of money. 

Working from home from mid-March to December has taught me one thing: Remote working is possible. The traditional office setup still has a place, although frankly I don't want to come back there until we're in the clear.

I do hope that things get better this coming 2021. I wanna get back to traveling internationally soon.

Okay, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home